TAG's contract manufacturing services help reduce and control operating costs.
TAG provides customized, industry specific, contract manufacturing solutions that help you improve your competitiveness in the marketplace. Our contract manufacturing services are delivered with a laser-like focus on Lean and continuous improvement which reduce manufacturing costs while enhancing quality and efficiencies. With TAG's contract manufacturing services, you gain agility and can quickly react to changing marketplace demands without sacrificing your ability to optimize lead time intervals.
TAG Companies Offer Contract Manufacturing Services Locally
Don't look to Asia or Mexico for a contract manufacturing company. Select a TAG company to meet your manufacturing requirements and lower shipping costs while allowing your internal managers to oversee quality control. In addition, using a TAG company for contract manufacturing allows you to avoid the increasingly prevalent problem of intellectual property theft that goes hand in hand with using off shore companies for manufacturing.
TAG Companies Provide Contract Manufacturing Services for the Following Industries:
- Construction and Agricultural Machinery
TAG Companies Provide the Following Products on a Contract Manufacturing Basis:
- Fabricated axle assemblies
- Blade mounting weldments
- Large brake retainers
- Yoke plates
- Lift arms
- Industrial valve bodies
- Welded and cast frame structures
- Link bar assemblies
- Aerospace seals
- Helicopter rotor bearings
- Aerospace rings
- Fabricated and cast wheel assemblies
- Wide range of precision machined components
- Military powertrain components
- Military steering components
- Traverse unit components
- Brass bearing assemblies
- Track link components
TAG is Strategically Positioned to Meet Your Manufacturing Requirements
TAG has the financial strength, the right assets, the right employees and the right capabilities to pursue strategic opportunities. Our financial strength allows us to invest in technology or even to establish a location near you to meet your contract manufacturing requirements. Our advantages include:
- Total custom manufacturing and engineering solutions
- Multiple world-class contract manufacturing facilities in the USA and the ability to establish manufacturing plants as needed
- Product design and manufacturing engineering resources
- Advanced supply chain and logistics management
We welcome your questions about our contract manufacturing capabilities, services and solutions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.